DIY Stop Smoking
10 Tips to Stop Smoking Using Your Inner Mind.
1. Every night before you go to sleep, imagine you are a non-smoker for the rest of your life. Your subconscious mind will work on giving you the last thoughts that you think about before going to sleep.
2. Find a comfort object that you can substitute as something to hold, rather than a cigarette. It can be a comfort rock, a pencil, straw, or any object that gives you the feeling of holding something in your hands. When your subconscious mind calls for a cigarette, your muscles are trained to reach out automatically for a cigarette, but now you are going to make the choice to hold the comfort object of your choice instead.
3. If you need to have a pack of cigarette in your line of vision, totally wrap it up with tape. This makes you struggle to get the pack. What this does is give you a chance to rethink what you are doing. It is important that to break the energy cycle that is connected with your subconscious belief you need a cigarette.
4. As you are reaching for a cigarette, make the choice to stop, begin to image you are feeling peaceful. No matter what is happening in your life, the choice is up to you to feel relaxed. What feeling of being relaxed will do is help you release the desire for a cigarette.
5. Say to yourself, you enjoy being in total control of your emotions. You must understand that you and only you make the choice to be peaceful or upset.
6. Begin to just tell yourself that you enjoy being a non-smoker for the rest of your life. Every time you find yourself in a relaxed state of mind – simply begin to feel how much you’ll enjoy living as a non-smoker.
7. Once or more times a day, if you choose, simply say to yourself, cigarettes are no longer my tranquilizer. I intend to enjoy life as a non-smoker.
8. Just as you wake up in the morning while you are still half asleep, make yourself feel that you have decided to become a non-smoker for the rest of your life.
9. Place both positive and negative visuals that will remind you of what is happening to you if you keep smoking. The positive visuals will cheer you on to keep working on being a non-smoker.
10. When you have the urge to smoke, make the choice to count to 25, take 3 deep breathes, slap the back of your hand – telling yourself no. Now make the decision if you are going to take that first puff. The key is to break the energy connection between your mind and your reaching for the cigarette. This gives you the option to think a new thought that supports you enjoy living as a non-smoker.
Using hypnosis will help you Stop Smoking with Speed, Ease, Comfort, and Joy.